Last Updated: February 2, 2022.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
Depending on how you use the Sites, we may collect your information:
Directly From You, including but not limited to:
Account And Purchase Information
When you create an Account or purchase from us without creating an account, including via third-party websites or applications, you will provide information such as you name, email address, phone number, address, payment information, and/or password. We may also ask for demographic information or other information relevant to the offer, event, or prizes provided.
Your Communications With Us
We collect your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Sites, register for our marketing communications, request customer or technical support, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us.
We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information to us.
Social Media Content
Sweepstakes or Contests
We may run sweepstakes and contests. Contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share the information of winners.
Some features of the Sites may allow you to provide content to the Sites. All content submitted by you to the Sites may be retained by us indeﬁnitely, even after you terminate your Account. We may continue to disclose such content to third parties in a manner that does not reveal your information, as described below.
Some of our Services may include features based on your actual locations and may report your current locations (“Location-Based Services”). To the extent you use any Location-Based Services, we will collect and store information about your location at the time you use those Location-Based Services. This information can come from a variety of sources depending on the client and device you use to access the Services; for example, a mobile phone may report its GPS location or IP address at the time Location-Based Services are used. You can opt out of Located-Based Services by changing the settings directly on your device.
We may collect your shipping information in connection with certain purchases through the Services. We may pass this information to our Payment Processor, Offer Providers, partners, and service providers for purposes of customer service, fulﬁllment, shipping and returns. The use of your personal information by such parties is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Automatically, including but not limited to:
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser or device when you interact with the Services, including your IP address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identiﬁers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identiﬁers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Sites, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Sites. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
Generally, the Sites automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Sites. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to ﬁgure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
From Third-Parties, including but not limited to:
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you.
If you access our Sites through a third-party website or application, such as an Offer Provider, app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site (such as Facebook), we may collect information about you from that third party. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identiﬁcation number, your username, location, gender, birth date, email, proﬁle picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Sites.
HOW WILL MY INFORMATION BE USED?
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
Fulﬁll our contract with you and provide you with our Sites, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Sites; Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Sites and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
- Processing your ﬁnancial information and other payment methods;
- Providing advertising, analytics and marketing services;
- Providing services on behalf of our customers, such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, and verifying customer information;
- Processing applications and transactions; and
- Allowing you to register for offers.
Analyze and improve our Sites, such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Sites and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Undertaking research for technological development and demonstration;
- Researching and developing products, services, marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Sites or device or those of our Providers;
- Developing new products and services; Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, protecting your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
Provide you with additional content and services, such as:
- Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest, including new content or services;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities; and
- Other purposes you consent to, are notiﬁed of, or are disclosed when you provide personal information.
SHARE CONTENT WITH FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES
Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
PROCESS INFORMATION ON BEHALF OF OUR CUSTOMERS (AS PROCESSORS)
If you have any questions or concerns about how such data is handled or would like to exercise your rights, you should contact the person or entity (i.e., the data controller) who has contracted with us to use the service to process this data.
HOW WE USE AUTOMATIC COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies. Cookies are small text ﬁles placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Sites may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Sites that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Sites. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Sites by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cross-Device Tracking. Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identiﬁers, and will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person.
NOTICE REGARDING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KITS
The Sites may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other Sites. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
We may use third party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Sites. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your personal information for various purposes including to provide analytics services and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
HOW, AND WITH WHOM, IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED?
We do not sell your information. However, some of the information generated through the Sites is shared publicly or with third parties. We may disclose or share your information:
- To Service Providers. We may share any information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include: IT and related services; payment processors; customer service providers; and vendors to support the provision of the Sites and our services.
- To Business Partners. We may provide information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services, including third-party websites and applications, such as Offer Providers.
- To Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated companies.
- To Advertising Partners. Through our Sites, we may allow third party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identiﬁers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Sites to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your information with third party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
- To Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, ﬁnancing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AND CHOICES?
- Account Deactivation. Should you ever decide to deactivate your Account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com or otherwise through the Sites. If you deactivate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deactivation will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public in accordance with applicable law.
- “Do Not Track”. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at http://optout.networkadvertising.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.com/, https://youradchoices.ca/en/tools, and https://optout.aboutads.info/. To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA’s AppChoices application from your device’s app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device’s platform controls in your settings to exercise choice. Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that contain the AdChoices link may have been directed to you based on information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites. These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising partners’ use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
HOW IS DATA RETAINED?
The Services are not directed to children under 18 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
YOUR CONTINUED USE, ACCESS, OR INTERACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR YOUR CONTINUED COMMUNICATIONS WITH US AFTER THE UPDATED POLICY HAS BEEN POSTED WILL REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS POLICY.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending correspondence to the following address:
Fevo GM, LLC, dba Groupmatics
12 Little W 12th St
New York, NY 10014