Groupmatics is Hiring!
Jul 01, 2019
The first half of 2019 has been busy for Groupmatics, with multiple new partnerships and updates to our platform. Our first class customer service is just as important to us as our innovative products, so Groupmatics is growing our Account Manager team!
We’re a small but experienced startup and creativity & eagerness to improve our software is key in every role. Our Account Managers focus on managing and growing our relationships with current clients while working closely with our development team to stay up-to-date on current projects. This is a great position for anyone with strong relationship building skills, sales ability, and basic knowledge and understanding of software development and project management.
New hire onboarding will have Account Managers initially spending time learning every detail of our platform before managing their own book of clients with the goal of increasing utilization each year.
We currently work with teams in the MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, MiLB and over 200 other professional teams and arts organizations. This role is based in Cleveland, OH.
- Serve as main point of contact for client support via Intercom chat, email and phone
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Host webinars and in-person training sessions to share recently deployed updates and best practices
- Identify areas of new business opportunities within existing book of clients
- Collaborate with the sales/service and dev teams to understand current and upcoming development and communicate new areas of opportunity
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Occasional travel in the US/Canada to meet with clients (few days/month as needed)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key client stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of partner systems such as Archtics, Back Office, Paciolan, ProVenue, SeatGeek or TicketReturn preferred
- Sales/service experience in Technology is a plus
Groupmatics is a SaaS platform used by professional sports teams and arts/entertainment organizations to manage and sell group tickets for thousands of groups each year. Our company culture promotes team collaboration, mentorship, and a can-do fix-it mentality.
Qualified candidates can email a resume to Joe Rugo, VP of Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.